Compliance Resources Plus, LLC, was created to provide top quality professional consulting services to companies who need that extra hand with compliance issues. Lisa Morrison has over 25 years experience in compliance, specifically with OSHA, DOT, Human Resources, and Ohio BWC rules and regulations. Lisa earned her Executive Masters Degree in Business Administration from the University of Toledo and has continued her education and certifications to stay current on laws and regulations affecting employers every day.
- Certified Substance Abuse Program Administrator (SAPAACC)
- Certified Occupational Safety Specialist (COSS)
- Certified Breath Alcohol Technician, Trainer, and Calibration Technician (Intoximeters)
- Certified Breath Alcohol Technician, Trainer, and Calibration Technician (Lifeloc Technologies)
- Certified Medical Review Officer-Assistant (MROCC)